Cebu – Bohol Escapades is a 4 days 3 nights land arrangement inclusive of hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, tours and airport transfers.
This tour blends two classic destinations in Central Visayas. Cebu, which is famous for cultural and canyoneering adventure, along with Bohol which is one of the most visited destinations in the Central Visayas region. This island province offers breathtaking spots for history buffs, beach lovers, and adrenaline junkies. It is comprised of one major island and 73 smaller ones surrounding it, so you’ll have plenty of places to explore during your trip here. It is also home to the famous Chocolate Hills. You’ll enjoy every second of your stay and love the diversity that Bohol offers.
On the other hand, Cebu is equally beaming with attractions that appeal to all ages. From cultural to canyoneering, sardine run, island hopping and more!
Book a flight to Cebu, then stay in a 4-star hotel while exploring these two provinces. Get to Cebu from major airports in the Philippines via numerous airlines on daily flights.
For other arrangements, preferred hotel, air ticket requirements, please message us so we can address your concern.
Arrival transfer from Mactan International airport.
Hotel check in at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel, Savoy Mactan or similar class.
Proceed to Cebu City Tour
Proceed to Moal Boal Tour
Pick up time 4:am. Drop off 7:00pm
Experience Sardine Run, Sea Turtle Activity and Mantayupan Waterfalls.
Optional Tours : Canyoneering adventure, Kawasan Falls
Proceed to Choco Countryside Tour Tour
Take a ferry from Cebu to Bohol
* Blood compact - (Spanish: Pacto de sangre; Filipino: Sanduguan) was an ancient ritual in the Philippines intended to seal a friendship or treaty
* Albur Church
* Baclayon Church - Baclayon was founded by the Jesuit priest Juan de Torres and Gabriel Sánchez in 1596, and became the oldest Christian settlement in Bohol
* Loboc River Cruise - with Lunch (Buffet) at Loboc Floating Restaurant with Harana onboard
* Tarsier conservation area - considered the smallest primate dating its existence to more than 45M years ago.
* Man-made Forest - feel the cool breeze of the reforestation project of the government, which started in 1958 and is still ongoing.
* Chocolate Hills - Bohol’s signature attraction. See the 1776 coned-shaped hills scattered in 6 towns.
* Pasalubong Shopping at Aproniana Gift Shop 10% off Dry Goods and & 3% off Assorted Delicacies
Free time until flight time.
Departure transfer for flight out Cebu