Explore Bohol is a 3 days 2 nights land arrangement inclusive of hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, tours and airport transfers.
Bohol is a province of the Philippines, in the country’s Central Visayas region. It comprises Bohol Island and numerous smaller surrounding islands. Bohol is known for coral reefs and unusual geological formations, notably the Chocolate Hills. On the main island, near the town of Carmen, these 1,200 or so symmetrical mounds turn cocoa-brown in the dry season, contrasting with the surrounding jungle’s greenery. ― Google
Bohol is one of the most visited destinations in the Central Visayas region. This island province offers breathtaking spots for history buffs, beach lovers, and adrenaline junkies. It is comprised of one major island and 73 smaller ones surrounding it, so you’ll have plenty of places to explore during your trip here. It is also home to the famous Chocolate Hills. You’ll enjoy every second of your stay and love the diversity that Bohol offers. (Philippines.travel)
Get to Bohol from major airports in the Philippines avia numerous airlines on daily flights.
For other arrangements, preferred hotel, air ticket requirements, please message us so we can address your concern.
Arrival transfer from Panglao International airport.
Hotel check in at Flushing Meadows Resort or similar class.
Proceed to Choco Countryside Tour Tour. (early morning flight as required to be able to follow this itinerary)
* Blood compact - (Spanish: Pacto de sangre; Filipino: Sanduguan) was an ancient ritual in the Philippines intended to seal a friendship or treaty
* Albur Church
* Baclayon Church - Baclayon was founded by the Jesuit priest Juan de Torres and Gabriel Sánchez in 1596, and became the oldest Christian settlement in Bohol
* Loboc River Cruise - with Lunch (Buffet) at Loboc Floating Restaurant with Harana onboard
* Tarsier conservation area - considered the smallest primate dating its existence to more than 45M years ago.
* Man-made Forest - feel the cool breeze of the reforestation project of the government, which started in 1958 and is still ongoing.
* Chocolate Hills - Bohol’s signature attraction. See the 1776 coned-shaped hills scattered in 6 towns.
* Pasalubong Shopping at Aproniana Gift Shop 10% off Dry Goods and & 3% off Assorted Delicacies
* Packed Breakfast
* 5:45 – 6:00 am pick-up time at the Resort Lobby meet and greet DOT – accredited Tour Guide & transfer to Panglao Kalipayan docking area Proceed Dolphin Playground
* Do the search & watching of Dolphins (presence not guaranteed)
* Snorkeling @Balicasag Marine Sanctuary
* Proceed to virgin Island (enjoy the beautiful scenery)
* Isola di Francisco
* Lunch at the Yellow Star Eatery
* Travel back to Panglao Transfer to Flushing Meadows
Free time until flight time.
Departure transfer for flight out of Bohol