Explore Puerto Princesa is a 4 days 3nights tour package exploring the main attractions offered by this renowned destination. It includes hotel accommodation, half day city tour, tour to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, more commonly known as the Underground River, and Honda Bay Island Hopping.
Puerto Princesa is the capital of the island province of Palawan and the largest province in terms of land area. Puerto Princesa city has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines. With a wide range of attractions ranging from beaches to wildlife reserves, Puerto Princesa is a nature lover’s paradise. (Wikitravel)
Below are the tour highlights:
- Baker’s Hill. In Santa Monica, a few kilometers before the Crocodile Farm. A weak and small imitation of Disneyland, with things like a Shrek treehouse. Has a bakery where you can buy things like hopia for reasonable prices.
- Honda Bay – consisting of several islets with beautiful beaches, Honda Bay is the place to go to for swimming, snorkeling as well as beach and island hopping. Accessible via the Sta. Lourdes Honda Bay wharf is 25 minutes away from the city. Pump boats at the wharf will take you to 3 various islets on the bay.
- Mitra’s Ranch. About another km north of Baker’s Hill, along the same road. Has some horses, a cafe, and also very nice views.
- Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. A very beautiful church that is decorated in blue and white.
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center formerly the Crocodile Farming Institute, and still referred to by locals as the “Crocodile Farm,” is both a tourist attraction and a national research institute devoted to crocodiles. About 30 to 40 minutes from the city center, the Croc Farm also has a mini-zoo, which features some of Palawan’s endemic species of wildlife.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park– more commonly known as the Underground River. At over 8 kilometers in length, is reputably the longest underground river in the world. With its crystalline waters and spectacular cave formations, the Underground River is Puerto Princesa’s most popular attraction. The site was also declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999. The winding path of the river is navigable via small pump boats that depart from Sabang Beach.
Puerto Princesa Palawan Tour offers a short excursion with a little beach time, culture and sightseeing activities. For other arrangements, preferred hotel, air ticket requirements, additional tour attractions, please message us so we can address your concern.
AIRPORT INSTRUCTION: Our airport representative is holding a placard with your name.
Airport pick up and drop off at ANGELIC MANSION.
1:00PM Pick up time
5:00PM End of tour, back to hotel
7:30A.M Pick up time
Proceed to UNDERGROUND RIVER TOUR
- Buffet lunch in one of the restaurants in Sabang
- Boat, terminal & entrance fees
Travel to Sabang, Ugong Rock
Bring water, snacks for the travel going to sabang and take a rest
Ugong Rock Place
Ugong Rock is a 71 meters high limestone outcrop with a summit view
deck and zip line. Climbing up, visitors weave through tunnels/caves
and crevices. The view deck provides a breath taking 360 degree view
of the forests and karst formations. Going down is a fun ride through
the zip line, the first in Palawan.
Located just outside the Underground River Park, Sabang Beach is a
quiet white sand beach lined by several resorts facing the vast South
Enjoy the buffet lunch at Gusto Restaurant with palawan Seafood Dishes.
The national park is located in the Saint Paul Mountain Range on the
northern coast of the island. It is bordered by St. Paul Bay to the
north and the Babuyan River to the east. The City Government of Puerto
Princesa has managed the National Park since 1992. The entrance to the
subterranean river is a short hike from the town Sabang.
Free Time (Rest)
Feel free to do things and feel the view of real nature of Palawan.
Travel to City Proper.
Check all your things and get relax while having on trip going to City Proper. Drop off at the hotel.
7:00AM - Hotel pick up proceed to Honda Bay (It is only 40 minutes away from Puerto Princesa, where you’ll hop on a boat and start your island hopping tour.
Visit several beautiful beaches and islands, such astarfish Island, Luli Island and Cowrie Island, where you can relax, swim or snorkel.
Free time at your own leisure
Hotel pick up proceed to airport for your trip back home.