This Hundred Islands Overnight Tour Package is an exciting shared or joiner tour operating from Manila via van every weekend.
The Hundred Islands National Park is the first Philippine national park and a protected area located in Alaminos, Pangasinan. The islands, totaling 124 at low tide and 123 at high tide, are scattered in Lingayen Gulf covering an area of 16.76 square kilometres. (WIKIPEDIA)
- Bolinao Falls
- Enchanted Cave
- Bolinao Church
- Cape of Bolinao Lighthouse
- Pata White Beach
- Hundred Islands
Further iItinerary provided only serves as our guide for the flow of activity, the timing maybe change depending on the participant pacing, weather condition, traffic situation, and volume of tourist.
- Rate: Promo rate is not valid during holidays (long weekend) and peak season (Holyweek, Christmas, New year, Chinese New Year)
- Van Capacity: minimum of 12 – max of 14
- Joiner / Mixed Tour : Merging Tour, Maximum of 14pax to travel together from different agency and group. No Seating arrangement unless categorized under Senior/PWD (ID must be presented)
- Exclusive Tour : Private Tour (Big or Small) to occupy the entire van/bus at any preferred travel/date.
Should you want other destinations than our Hundred Islands Overnight Tour Package , visit Fixed Departure Schedule.
For international tour packages, visit Vansol Travel and Tours website.
0230am Estimated Time Departure to Bolinao, Pangasinan
0730am Estimated Time Arrival Beach Resort.
Breakfast and Rest (On pax own account)
0930am Visit Enchanted Cave then proceed to Bolinao Falls
1230pm Lunch (On pax own account)
0130pm Tour Resumes Picture taking at Bolinao Church
0200pm free time
0230pm Proceed to Cape Bolinao Lighthouse
0300pm Stay at Patar White Beach towatch sunset and swim
0600pm Go back to Resort.
0800am Hundred Islands
0100pm Estimated Time Departure from Bolinao
0700pm Estimated Time Arrival Manila