This Siargao Tour will make you discover why this tiny haven with world-class waves, white sand islets, turquoise tide pools, and hidden lagoons was hailed as the world’s most beautiful island back in 2018.
Once a well-kept secret in surfing circles, the island of Siargao has slowly become one of the most sought-after destinations in the world. With a total land area of only 437 square kilometers, the entire Siargao Island can be circumnavigated in less than a day. World-class surf spots, sparkling white sand islets, turquoise tide pools, and palm tree-laden lagoons are just within meters of each other. Add to that: They’re all within the vicinity of newly opened resorts and restaurants offering local and global cuisine.(Philippines.travel)
Things to See and Do:
Siargao has many beautiful beaches and pristine coves and those who tread further than the bustling towns of General Luna and Catangan will discover this destination’s hidden attractions.
- Sohoton Cove is a 60-hectare cove in Bucas Grande Island and is about a one hour boat ride from the port in Dapa. It’s the idyllic definition of paradise: towering limestone hills covered in tropical plants and hardwood trees like the magcono, aptly called ironwood, framing a shoreline of white sand and tiny shells.
- Hagukan Cave produces an echoing sound similar to a human snore-haguk, in the local tongue-when the waves lap against its walls. To enter the cave, one must swim through a narrow passageway leading to water with a luminescent sapphire glow. Nearby, another cave called the Magkukuob Cave is covered in shimmering stalactites and stalagmites. To exit the cave, one has to climb up a cliff and jump off!
- For more advanced spelunking, the Balitas Cave and the Crystal Cave offer challenging paths. But arriving in the belly of these caves is a worthy reward: crystal formations and cool, clear water. Once inside, the cawing of swiftlets, locally known as balinsasayaw birds, reverberate.
- Island-hopping is also a popular activity in Siargao because its nearby islands each offer a paradise of their own. The triple island tour to Guyam Island, Daku Island, and Naked Island is worth blocking off your entire day for.
- Guyam Island is the smallest of the three islands and you can walk around its small patch of sand in less than 10 minutes. Daku is a bigger island where you can spend most of your day time relaxing . A lunch of seafood and tropical fruits is served on the back of a surfboard or on top of a banana leaf. Finally , Naked Island is a fun but peculiar island because it has nothing but white sand on it. No vegetation or structures can be found. (Philippines.travel)
Check out the land arrange packages in this post. Take note, this does not include airfare.
For other arrangements, preferred hotel, air ticket requirements, please message us so we can address your concern.
This tour comes in 4 versions:
- 3 Days 2 Nights Free & Easy @ Ocean 101
- 3 Days 2 Nights Free & Easy @ Siago Resort
- 3 Days 2 Nights with Island Hopping Tour
- 4 Days 3 Nights with Tour A & Tour B
This is land arrangement only, airfare not included yet.