Puerto Princesa Palawan Tour is a 4 days 3nights tour package exploring the main attractions offered by this renowned destination. It includes hotel accommodation, half day city tour, tour to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, more commonly known as the Underground River, and Honda Bay Island Hopping.
Puerto Princesa is the capital of the island province of Palawan and the largest province in terms of land area. Puerto Princesa city has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines. With a wide range of attractions ranging from beaches to wildlife reserves, Puerto Princesa is a nature lover’s paradise. (Wikitravel)
Below are the tour highlights:
- Baker’s Hill. In Santa Monica, a few kilometers before the Crocodile Farm. A weak and small imitation of Disneyland, with things like a Shrek treehouse. Has a bakery where you can buy things like hopia for reasonable prices.
- Honda Bay – consisting of several islets with beautiful beaches, Honda Bay is the place to go to for swimming, snorkeling as well as beach and island hopping. Accessible via the Sta. Lourdes Honda Bay wharf is 25 minutes away from the city. Pump boats at the wharf will take you to 3 various islets on the bay.
- Mitra’s Ranch. About another km north of Baker’s Hill, along the same road. Has some horses, a cafe, and also very nice views.
- Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. A very beautiful church that is decorated in blue and white.
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center formerly the Crocodile Farming Institute, and still referred to by locals as the “Crocodile Farm,” is both a tourist attraction and a national research institute devoted to crocodiles. About 30 to 40 minutes from the city center, the Croc Farm also has a mini-zoo, which features some of Palawan’s endemic species of wildlife.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park– more commonly known as the Underground River. At over 8 kilometers in length, is reputably the longest underground river in the world. With its crystalline waters and spectacular cave formations, the Underground River is Puerto Princesa’s most popular attraction. The site was also declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999. The winding path of the river is navigable via small pump boats that depart from Sabang Beach.
Puerto Princesa Palawan Tour offers a short excursion with a little beach time, culture and sightseeing activities. For other arrangements, preferred hotel, air ticket requirements, additional tour attractions, please message us so we can address your concern.
For other destinations, visit our Destinations page.
For international tour packages, visit Vansol Travel and Tours website.
4 Days 3 Nights land arrangement tour package inclusive of accommodation, transfers and tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Baker's Hill
- Mitra Ranch
- Palawan Underground River
- Honda Bay Island Hopping
- Crocodile Farm