For your guidance, below are the Philippine destinations open for tourism as of March 11 2022, with corresponding requirements in relation to Covid 19. This list will be updated as changes to other destinations occur.
- Metro Manila
- Baguio City (vaccination card / unvaccinated minors – negative RT-PCR test result)
- Ilocos Norte (vaccination card for vaccinated travelers; negative RT-PCR test result or antigen for unvaccinated)
- Ilocos Sur (vaccination card for vaccinated travelers; negative RT-PCR test result for unvaccinated)
- Pangasinan (fully vaccinated – vaccination card)
- La Union
REGION IV-A (Calabarzon)
- Cavite – valid ID with vaccination card when entering indoor venues such as restaurants, MICE establishments, and tourist attractions; with age restrictions.
- Laguna – vaccination card
- Rizal – vaccination card or negative RT-PCR/antigen test; with age restrictions.
- Quezon – vaccination card or negative RT-PCR/antigen test or medical certificate; with age restrictions.
REGION IV-B (Mimaropa)
- Romblon – COVID-19 Vaccination Card and negative RT-PCR test result; with age restrictions.
- Marinduque – Fully vaccinated foreign travelers and non-resident local travelers: vaccination certification, government-issued ID, declaration form submitted to the Travel Permit Unit (TPU) of the provincial Government of Marinduque via https://bit.ly/marinduquetouristdeclarationform; partially vaccinated / unvaccinated non-resident local travelers: government-issued ID, negative RT-PCR or antigen test taken within 3-days prior to entry; declaration form submitted to the Travel Permit Unit (TPU) of the provincial Government of Marinduque via https://bit.ly/marinduquetouristdeclarationform
- Boracay .
- Iloilo City – Fully vaccinated – Valid ID (government-issued), VaxCert or LGU / foreign authority vaccination card; partially vaccinated / unvaccinated – valid ID (government-issued), negative RT-PCR test result (72 hour validity)
- Bohol – (vaccination card or negative RT-PCR or saliva test from Red Cross); with age restrictions
- Cebu – with age restrictions;
- Surigao del Norte – Siargao (vaccination card or negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours prior to entry); with age restrictions
Please click here for updated list of other reopened destinations and requirements (updated as of March 11, 2022).
Information Source: Philippines.travel website